Saturday 4 August 2012

Top Picks for Anything but a Card

Thanks to all who entered our Anything but a Card Challenge, it was wonderful seeing all the different projects from framed items, to boxes to gift wrapping, tags and everything else. Our picks for this week are as follows.





There were SO MANY wonderful entries this week, from Gorgeous to Adorable. My favorite Project this week goes to Audrey. I was immediately drawn to this adorable box because of the Cows...I LOVE COWS!  The clear panel showing the wrapped candy is so cute, and I love all the wonderful colors and ribbons. I would LOVE to receive this precious package! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Audrey!
Julie

 
This week I've chosen Bea's beautiful gift idea for wine or other spirits. I love the colors, the paper she used and the flowers and charm. To top it off she made a really nice gift tag to go with it. Thanks for joining us this week.
Cindy
 


 
My pick is # 41 Pat K's beautiful bag. I love the vintage look of this bag. It is so lovely. I also like how she combined her elements, ribbon, lace, paper and tulle. Well done Pat!
Leslie

 

 
Wow what wonderful crafty ideas that have come across this past week…….My choice for the Top Pick is #51 Ana K.  Love the fabulous old world vintage look of the tag that she made and the layers, dimension with bling!  Stunning Tag Ana!  Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!
Hugs Shell in Alaska♥
 


My choice this week for top pick is Jennifer's Framed Christmas tree.  I love her use of different pattern and embossed papers and the layers in that she used to create her composition.
Judy



 

 My pick this week is Pascale's canvas creation # 4.  Wonderful work and I love the colours pink and grey.  The image of the girl and the how the branches of the parasol make the background are stunning. Great detail Pascale, thanks for sharing with us. 
Regards Meighan






3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my bottle wrapping as one of the top pick! :)

    Hugs from Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, I am so proud!! Thanky you for picking my tag Shell!
    Congratulations to all top picks!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much Leslie for picking my altered bag as one of the top picks and congrats to Bea, Ana, Jennifer & Pascale as well. Hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete